What is a Virtual CISO?
Virtual CISO is a service that connects organizations in need of security expertise and guidance with top-tier security experts. Our expert team has decades of experience developing information security programs that work WITH business objectives and demonstrate measurable improvements in security posture.
Reduce In-house Cost and Liability
Hiring an in-house CISO can be an expensive and time-consuming process. Redback's virtual CISO with a monthly retainer based on the level of service you require can help you overcome these challenges.
- Perfect solutions for niche.
- Access to a broad range of skills.
- Reduced stress and effort on employees in-house.
End-to-end Cybersecurity Management
As you focus on running your business, your dedicated, virtual, outsourced CISO ensures that all aspects of your organisational security run like clockwork.
A virtual CISO can orchestrate:
- Cybersecurity strategy.
- Policies and procedures.
- Governance and Risk assessment.
- Proactive cybersecurity.
How Virtual CISO Service can benefit you
- On-Demand Services: vCISO can be opted instantaneously, eliminating the hassles of the recruitment process.
- Cost-Effective: According to csoonline.com, the estimated cost of vCISO is 30% to 40% of a full-time CISO in the United States.
- Team Efficacy: vCISO consists of a team of experts offering different skillsets and providing a wide range of expertise.
- Detection of Emerging Threats: With a team at your disposal, keeping up with the latest developments is much more likely as the responsibility does not rely on one person.